The Pink Marshmallow

Chantilly loves to go outside! Since it is pretty frigid, we started to whip out her pink snowsuit. She laughs, does a little dance and brings me all of her snow stuff when I ask her if she wants to go outside. She loves to get into her snow clothes! She looks soooooo cute! She is all girl and our little "Princess"! Oh, her first real word besides "Hi," "daddy," and "mommy," is "shoe"! I tell her to bring me her shoes and she says "shoe" (sounds like she) and brings me her shoes! Smarty pants!
Chantilly's little feet prints and my ginormous ones!
Almost a family photo! Maddox was sleeping, as usual!
She is my outdoor girl!
We can't hardly wait for spring so we can go for walks and head to the park!

Comments

Morgan said…
She is so pretty! I love her snow outfit! So fun!

Popular Posts