Chantilly-13 months and Maddox-1 month

Chantilly is now 13 months and Maddox is 1 month! Time flies when your having babies and fun!
At 1 month, Maddox is 6 lbs 14 oz! He is doing great! He does have an eye infection, but other than that he eats great, sleeps pretty good, and is so much fun!
Chantilly is starting to look like a little kid, not so much like a baby! At 13 months, she finally has enough hair to put it up. Her bangs were getting in her eyes, so we did our first test run! I think it is super cute!

Comments

Brooke said…
They are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Mike + Mo said…
Way cute! I love the bow!
Mimi Collett said…
Chantilly is so cute! :) (And Maddox is, too, of course.) I definitely agree about starting to look like a little kid!!
Morgan said…
your kids are so cute! I'm glad Maddox is doing well and Chantilly looks adorable and does look like a little kid! Time flies!

Popular Posts