My Birthday Weekend

I turned 24 on the 24th! Ahhh, crazy! I'm getting so old, j/k! We had a relaxed weekend! The only thing I wanted for my birthday was for Aaron to be present and he was this year! Awesome! Chantilly and I started out helping Uncle Eric and Aunt Ashliegh shovel the driveway after the huge snow storm. Then, our nephews came over for the day. Most of the time was spent preventing John and Chance from killing each other, but we had a great day nonetheless. My friend, Laura, came over for a visit that evening so she could meet Maddox. When Aaron got home from work, we got some daddy time!
Just hanging out with the kiddos!
After church on Sunday, Aaron's mom made a delicious steak dinner for my birthday! Yum!!! Then, I got to blow out some candles on a yummy raspberry angel food cake! It was a great 24th birthday because I got to spend it with the loves of my life!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
Happy belated birthday!! Wow, so Aaron's parents are already back from their mission? Time seriously flies!

Popular Posts