A Chantilly Update

A few new things about Chantilly:
She finally discovered the toy room! She loves it! Its her own little house all to herself!
She loves to play the piano! She has mastered "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "I am a Child Of God" or at least sometimes the banging sounds a little like it!
She can crawl up the stairs! One day, I found her on the 4th step standing! Yikes! She is too smart! We have to have the gates up at the bottom and the top of the stairs now, since she chooses to walk down the stairs like a big kid! All we need to work on now is coming down correctly and crawling on a flat surface! One day she'll get it!
She sure is growing up fast!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
She sure is! I remember that toy room. How fun. Haha at first I was like, "what?! she plays the piano?!" Haha. You got me for a second. Haha. Good luck with the stairs!!
Brooke said…
I love her little ponytail. She is so cute and spunky. I think her "jump" on the trampoline is my favorite!

Popular Posts