Time Out

Us "Little" girls did our yearly Time Out for Women trip! Man, did I need a time out, j/k! This year, it was in Sacramento, so Crue and I flew home for the weekend to attend! Thank you, Allegiant Airlines for having such cheap fares last minute! Aimee and Kim, we missed you! It was so much fun being home for the weekend! There were some great speakers like Noelle Pikus-Pace (she did the skeleton in the Olympics). She was great and very relatable! 
"Sisters, sisters, there was never such devoted sisters..."
Hank Smith was a great speaker and last minute replacement for Sheri Dew. The top 10 attributes of happy people. I really need to work on #7!
 
A great quote from President Hinckley
 Crue entertaining us during the weekend
 Sweet Aaron, with a little help from his parents and sister, made the weekend work so I could attend! He is the bomb. What can I say?!
Ready for me to come back!

Comments

Popular Posts