Our 3 Week Old CrueBoo

 We had Crue's 2 week appointment when he was 3 weeks old. He weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 15 oz (he was 7 lbs 9 oz at birth). He has been sleeping 6 hours straight at night since he was 2 weeks old and I am loving it. I have really loved getting up with him in the middle of the night and cherish those minutes with just he and I. I feel like I am cherishing it more because they do grow up so fast! I almost have a kindergartner! And maybe because I felt like I rushed the others to grow up so fast having two babies a year apart and a third not too far behind them! I forgot how much I loved having a baby around. And this baby is perfect! He has a mellow, peaceful disposition. He is beautiful.
 Everyone comments how he is the most alert newborn ever!
 He loves his tummy like his brothers!
 He has the beautiful lips that my other kids have!
 The Fab Four
Several days in a row she has put him to sleep like this! She's got the magic touch! Best Big Sister Ever!

Comments

Popular Posts