Odgen Temple Open House

 We were able to attend the Ogden Temple open house. It was just remodeled and is absolutely gorgeous! The beautiful detail at every turn is amazing!
 It was cool to take our kids through to see the inside. When we walked through the Bride's Room, I told Tilly that this is where she will get ready to go be sealed to her husband and just the thought of that one day melted my heart picturing her in that beautiful room. I told her I was in a room like that with Oma before they took me to be be sealed to her and Daddy. It was so special explaining that to her. After we went through the temple, Maddox said he could "hear the spirit." It was so sweet!
 Nice kid shot!
 My great friend, Tarrin, came through with us and Aaron's friend, Jess.
I am so grateful to be sealed to this man. Through the hard times and great times, it has been the best decision.

Comments

Popular Posts