Forward with Faith


I went in for my 2 week check up with my OB. Its been 13 days since the day we found out that we lost our baby. Having to wait in the waiting room with pregnant people everywhere was hard. The worst part was sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to come in and hearing him next door finding the heartbeat of that girls healthy baby. The sound of that heartbeat was both beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I am so happy for those that are pregnant and are going to welcome beautiful babies. Its just a little difficult because my wound is so fresh. Everyone I see on Facebook now is announcing pregnancies, it seems like, or about to give birth. I still have hope to get pregnant again. Someone told me that I'm still so young and we joked that I could still have 10 kids by the time I'm 30. It will happen again if it is meant to. I still have hope that there is another spirit or 2 up there waiting to come to our arms. But, for now, life goes on and my heart heals everyday, with every smile from a babe or an "I love you, so much Mom!" And we walk forward with faith.

Comments

The Skoobs said…
Super Cute pic of the two of you!!!
Mimi Collett said…
Oh, Brittany, I am so sorry to read your sad news. I wish I could give you a hug.

Popular Posts