Aloha from Hawaii

 Now, back in California, my brother, Tom, and his wife, Alba were sealed in the Oakland temple. It was the day before we took off for Hawaii. It was beautiful and the timing was great! Congrats to my baby bro and my new sister!
 The Granddaughters
 The Grandsons
The 15 grandbabies
 On to Hawaii!!!!!!!!! We left our kids with my mom for 7 days while Aaron and I finally went on our honeymoon to Oahu. 5.5 years late but who cares! We're in Hawaii! Aaron's sandals broke the 2nd day! Oh well!
 The first 3 nights we stayed at the military resort, The Hale Koa in Waikiki. The last 4 nights we stayed in a Turtle Bay condo on the North Shore. It was gorgeous! Waikiki was crazy with all the people and high-end shopping, so we preferred the quieter North Shore.
Sexy Baywatch stud!
 Beautiful east shore
 Aaron's favorite thing was snorkeling!
 Chinaman's Hat for more snorkeling on day 2.
 Pali Lookout
 Super windy, but beautiful view!
 Snorkeling in Shark's Cove
 Tons of fish! I snorkeled for a little bit, but my masks sucks, and the saltwater was burning my eyes.
 The whitest person in Hawaii
 Waimea Valley hike and waterfall
 Pretty gardens
 Ancient hut replicas
 The waterfall
 We got to swim in the waterfall, it was actually cool, even with life jackets preserving our lives.
 Sunset Beach was my favorite, jumping in the big waves! Super fun!
 My big kid!
I love this man and spending 24-7 with him was fabulous. No distractions, or wondering if anyone is drowning. I'm glad I married this sweet person. He's my babe!
 Of course, we had to golf! Turtle Bay had a beautiful course. 18 holes was a little much for me, so I watched Aaron hit the last 8 holes!
 This is the life for Aaron! Golf right on the beach.
Unpictured: temple session, eating delicious fish dinners, day and night show at the PCC with free tickets the owner of Tita's Grill gave us (obviously a super nice guy, who makes awesome garlic shrimp)!
Our 7 days of bliss ended with returning to these 3 babes, who I missed terribly. But I will never forget the amazing time I had with the love of my life. It was awesome, just like him!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
That sounds amazing! I can't even imagine time away. That is really cool that it worked out for you and Aaron to go on such a "dream" trip. :)

I love that picture of all of the grandchildren. So cute!

Popular Posts