The Pool

My babes and I love to go swimming at an awesome indoor pool in Lehi! It is huge! The only downside to this pool is that they don't allow floaties because they aren't safe because they can deflate. I don't really think these life jackets are much safer. They get stuck on their backs and their tummies and don't have the balance without floaties. Plus they practically choke them when in the water. Besides that, its super fun in the 89 degree water, even when it is 30 degrees outside!
I sat Maddox at the edge of the pool entrance and 10 seconds later water shot up all around him and I hear screaming! They turned on the water in the top picture just in time to get Maddox soaked and he was bitter about for a few seconds and got over it! What a good sport!

Comments

The Skoobs said…
That looks like so much fun!!!
We just have too many rules here in Caly...So of course we don't have a place like that!

Popular Posts