Washington DC Auto Show

Aaron was able to get tickets to the Washington DC Auto Show. So, after Aaron got home from his internship we headed to downtown DC. Aaron was in car heaven. We saw so many new, high-tech cars, along with a lot of classics. Here are a few of the weird looking ones (I think they are weird looking):
A new Lincoln (Aaron thought it looked like the car version of an ipod)The new Ford Explorer

Some of the cars were actually really fancy and cool. There were Lamborghini's, Rolls Royce, Aston Marten, Bentley, and ferrari's too.
Aaron posing in a cherry red Corvette!
My favorite car of the night. Too bad it wasn't red!
Two Redskins cheerleaders were nice enough to take a picture with Aaron and sign a mini football for him. They also autographed the cheerleader's team picture for Chantilly! Awww, thanks girls! Darrell Green, a football Hall of Famer was also there. We missed getting his autograph by seconds! Mean bodyguards, way to break a fan's heart!
Chantilly and I just went along for the ride. We had seen enough cars to last us a lifetime! But when I could not take any more cars, Chantilly (thankfully)...
...had a major blowout. I didn't bring the diaper bag inside with us, so we had to make an exit! 2 and 1/2 hours of looking at cars with a baby strapped to my chest was as much fun as I could handle.
Chantilly wanting to get out of an extremely poopy outfit!
Quick fix in the car!
After the auto show, we got a bite to eat at a little Greek cafe where Aaron used to go to in high school called Amphora. We had a lot of fun that night: looking at cars, eating good food, and spending time together!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
Those are cool cars. I am glad you didn't have to stay longer than 2 1/2 hours. I definitely would have been ready to go by then, too. Aww Chantilly and her blow outs! :) Hehe.
Brooke said…
Brittany, you are a good woman. I don't know if I could have lasted 2 and a half hours! Looks like it was fun though! Chantilly is getting so big! Hope you are liking Virginia! We miss you guys!

Popular Posts