Jenny Jump Up and Date Night

I decided it was time to invest in a jumper for our little, since she will be 3 months old on Monday! While shopping with my friend, Anitra, at Burlington Coat Factory, I found this cute pink Jenny Jump Up for $20! Can't beat that! This was Tilly's first and only time so far in the jumper, but she loved it! She sits up great, with only 2 blankets stuffed in there to help. She will learn to jump by herself in no time!


After our fun with the jumper, Aaron and I took off for our first date without Tilly since Christmas. Eric and Melinda watched her and she finally took that bottle! We went to a dinner at the CPAC Conference in downtown DC (for conservative organizations). It was cool. Ok, let's be Honest. I went for the food! Oh, and to support my handsome husband! A guy I sat next to offered us his timeshare. He was a little too friendly! After the dinner, we took advantage of our babysitters and drove around DC for a while, Aaron showing me the sites at night. Wow, the capital building is beautiful! We drove through his hometown of Chantilly and I got to see his old high school. After, dessert at McDonald's! Then we got pulled over by a cop. The end!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
Yay for getting to go on a date! :)

She is soooo cute! I was so impressed by her jumping skills, haha, and then the camera zoomed out. ;) She'll be a pro in no time!
Chelsi said…
That's so fun! Isn't it the best to watch your little one learn so much. I think it's so neat that she got her name from the city your hubby grew up in. That's really sweet. I didn't know that before. Hope all is well for you!
Rudy said…
What!? You got pulled over...make sure Dad doesn't find out...ha ha ha ha! I'm glad you two got a date night, those are hard to come by with children.

Popular Posts