Happy Birthday to me!

On January 24th, I turned the big 23! Yikes, I'm getting so old! Just kidding! I had a great day! We stayed the night at Aaron's brother, Ian's, house. I spent the day with his wife Nancy and sister Alicia! Alicia made me a great breakfast and lunch. We went shopping at Michaels. We watched Aaron's present to me: Mama Mia (my favorite movie)! Then we ate a delicious dinner, made by Nancy, with Eric's and Ian's family. Along with Mama Mia Aaron got me 24 pink roses!
Thinking about what to wish for!
Baby and Daddy after cutting the cake. Notice our nephew Grant in the back with his chocolatey "Cheese" face! Yum!
Chantilly was so good! For a while she just hung out in the sweet rocking bouncer chair!
The best present of all!

Comments

Brooke said…
Happy Birthday Brittany! You look beautiful and Chantilly is getting so big! I won't even recognize her by the time you get back! I'm glad you had a good birthday! We miss you and can't wait for you guys to come back out west!
Mimi Collett said…
I'm glad you had such a great birthday! Chantilly gets more beautiful every day. :) The picture of her and Aaron is soo cute.
Chelsi said…
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! So glad to hear it! I totally agree with you...daughters are the best gift :)

Popular Posts