8 hours of sleep is DA BOMB

Chantilly is just hanging out with daddy after a long night's rest! Yes, she has learned to sleep through the night thanks to me "Becoming Babywise!!!" Every mom should read it! My sister, Jessica, introduced me to it. It explains what you need to do to get your baby to sleep through the night by 7 weeks old! Chantilly is an overachiever; she was 6 1/2 weeks old! She sleeps straight from 9:30 or 10pm to about 6:30am now! It is awesome!
My smiley girl!
Little baby rolls! So cute
My good little sleeper!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
Haha the last picture of her sleeping looks like she's faking it, because it's such a perfect sleeping picture, but I know that it's real, because she's too little to fake sleep. :) Congratulations on getting a full night's rest!
Brooke said…
I'm so excited to see rolls on that girl! She is finally filling out! Baby fat is so cute. Congrats on getting her to sleep though the night! I waited 5 long months for a full 8 hours! Well done, Chantilly!

Popular Posts