Tulip Festival

The Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point is always so pretty to attend in the Spring. The tulips are the obvious highlight of the gardens. But this year, my kids really enjoyed these little dutch shoes that fit perfectly to size. The highlight for me is always the Light of the World Garden with the chronological statues of Christ. I loved quizzing the kids on each statue to see how much they remember from our home study and they surprise me every time. It amazes me at how much they listen when I think all they can concentrate on are the cannon balls they are doing on the bean bags or the M&M that awaits once we're done with Come Follow Me study. Children are so incredible. The questions they ask and the insights they have are so astounding. Sometimes I sit and think after they go to bed, especially this week since there is no husband to hang out with. I think of how blessed we are to have each one of these boys and girl. They teach me every day: patience, forgiveness, kindness, sharing, about God and how we should be. Thank you, God, for giving us these babes. #blessed

Comments

Popular Posts