Halloween 2018

We had a great Halloween this year! 
Aaron = Deadpool
Brittany = The Little Mermaid
Chantilly = Hermione Granger
Maddox = Grim Reaper
Travis = Black Panther
Crue = Skeleton Zombie #1
Rex = Skeleton Zombie #2
Griffin = Santa Claus
First, the big kids had the Halloween parade at the school. I told them I would surprise them at the school wearing my costume. They were both very surprised and one embarrassed. Then, I took the 4 boys to Daddy's work for trick or treating and lunch. I'm pretty sure no one ate anything healthy today. Candy and sugar all day long! The boys were so tired that, thankfully, the 3 littles fell asleep on the ride home. The night was filled with trick or treating in the cold night air. Tilly, Maddox and Travis went with their big group of friends and Aaron took Crue and Rex while Griffin and I passed out candy for a while. We joined them during the big lull of trick or treaters. We had a ton of extra candy leftover. We all ate a bunch more candy after and then it was time for bed because of 8am school the next day. Halloween is just awesome! Unlimited candy and being whoever you want to be for a day!

Comments

Popular Posts