Kayaking at Highland Glen Park

The weather was amazing on Saturday, 81 degrees! After 2 soccer games, we headed to the pond to kayak and play. It was so fun that we may or may not have skipped the 3rd game because we were having so much fun. Tilly, Maddox, and Travis kayaked together, each piloting their own. That was fun to watch how much better they are at maneuvering than even last summer. They're growing up too quick and it's making my Mama heart hurt a little. They made a little friend who was fishing and let him put his dead fish in one of their sand toy buckets. So kind. Griffin was a champ, happy the whole time. Rex and Crue had fun throwing chips to the ducks and playing in the "sand" and getting rides on the kayak. Dad took his out for a spin. After ward, Tilly headed to dinner with Kamryn before her big performance and the 6 boys and I headed to Habit Grill. Several people were in awe at how many kids and boys we had. Little did they know we were still missing one. I get people saying "your hands are full" on the daily here. Not kidding. Every time I leave my house, I hear it. It just makes me chuckle because they should really see how full our hearts are because of all these little ones. They're not so little anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts