Cali Trip for Mommy

Mommy flew to California for the 1st time in 2 years. I sure miss that place. I loved hanging out with my mom, sisters and brother, chatting and watching hilarious home movies. Isn't Oma beautiful, now and then! We celebrated Paulina's 5th birthday! I didn't leave the house for the first 2 days because we were just hanging out and talking. On Saturday afternoon, we headed to San Francisco. I have wanted to go to the beach on the west side of the Golden Gate Bridge forever, so they took me there! Cora was adorable waddling in the sand. Next, we headed to the Sutro Baths and Ocean Beach overlook. Then we headed down and walked the wharf and the streets of SF, making our way to Ghirardelli  for our free sample, and stopped to eat some fishy dinner. Yes, that is a velvet covered Bentley and alligator made of bread. I love this city, so fun to reminisce. I loved every minute, but it was time to get back to my other 5 babies!

Comments

Popular Posts