Star Valley, Wyoming

While Aaron was on his week long trip to San Jose for work, I decided it was a good time to visit my friend, Hope! We both lived in Bluffdale when we had 2 little kids and became good friends and so did our kids. Our first 4 kids are the same ages, so the kids were in heaven! We headed to Afton, WY to play (notice the star on the mountainside).
We wanted to explore the beautiful landscape, so we hiked to Intermittent Spring, a natural spring that fills up and flows out every 15 min. Kid on my neck, baby on my chest. No big deal. j/k, my neck hurt!
 My posse and I
 The favorite toy was the boxing gloves! I think my boys need these for xmas! It will help soften the punches they already throw at each other.
 Travis (4), Crue (2), Maddox (6), Jude (4), Noah (6), Caitlyn (2), Macie (8), Chantilly (almost 8), Rex (4.5 mo)
 The brand new Star Valley Temple opens soon. It is small, yet so beautiful! 
Tired, but very good little travelers

Comments

Popular Posts