Easter

We started off our Easter with Holy Week leading up to it. We did a different activity and talked about Christ each day. I have never thought to do anything like this before my mother-in-law told me about it! It really helped us get a better understanding of Easter and its importance.
They each drew their talents after we talked about the Parable of the Talents on Teaching Tuesday.
 
Passover Thursday was extra special because we had our 4 little friends with us all day! So we did a Passover lunch!
 The first Easter egg hunt happened at the grandparent's after the kids finished piano.
We also did a little hunt the day before Easter with our neighbors, then a BBQ after. On Easter day, we had a big delicious dinner with some Aunts, Uncles and cousins! I hope my kids take away the importance of Jesus this Easter season.

Comments

Popular Posts