Our 7th Wedding Anniversary

We've been married 7 years! A lot has happened in 7 years! Me being pregnant for about half that time, for one! 4 kids! It has been a crazy ride, and we have definitely aged since then. We celebrated at The Cheesecake Factory and a sleepover with just Aaron, Crue and I while the 3 other babes had a sleepover with Aunt Alicia. It was a so much fun and actually ran into a cousin who was seated right next to us as we were about to leave. I have randomly run into this certain cousin over the last several years. We ran into them in Vegas in February! I guess we were meant to be BFF's. J/k. It was nice to be able to sleep in and to openly eat my leftovers and cheesecake for breakfast, and not have to share! While Aaron headed to class for the day, Crue and I went to the Outlets, then to Grandma's for chocolate dipping. I didn't dip any, but it was fun to observe. Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! Here's to many more with this guy!

Comments

Popular Posts