Happy Birthday Travis and Aaron!

My big Travis boy turned 2 on the 1st! He requested a PB & J for breakfast! It came complete with candles!
He loved his presents! He got a Lego motorcycle and cop and a t-ball set!
This is what I got when I asked him to say cheese!
Presents
The sick boys, Maddox with an ear infection and Aaron with strep!
My big 2 year old!
His cousin, Andrew, turned 5 on the same day, so we had a BBQ up at Grandpa and Grandma's house!
5 and 2 years old!
I even made a camouflage cake!
On the 5th, Aaron turned 31! we had a joint party for he and Travis at our house! Travis loves his new soft bobcat from Grandma! But Tilly loves it even more!
Chatting with family!
2 and 31! With death by chocolate cakes, made by me for the first time! They were delish!
Daddy's boy for sure!
Grandma made the traditional 4th of July flag cake!
Kid tables!
We even borrowed Aaron's co-worker's bouncy house and the kids had a blast, even in the 100 degree heat!
Pure Love between these birthday boys!
Happy Birthday Aaron and Travis!

Comments

Popular Posts