Britney Spears!!!!!!!

 My husband and mom are amazing! My mom surprised me by flying out the Sunday after Valentine's Day to watch our kids! Aaron secretly bought Britney Spears Las Vegas show tickets and a hotel room at the Planet Hollywood. They had this planned for about a month and Aaron only gave a hint away the last 30 minutes before my Mom arrived! He told me to make more food for dinner because I usually don't make enough. He was cleaning up, which never happens. He told me to change into something a little nicer than my pj's because my sister-in-law and brother-in-law were coming over for dinner. Since when would I care about wearing my pajamas in front of them? All these little hints led me to believe someone special was coming to dinner. And someone special was coming! My mommy! And boy, did I hope it was her! Ashliegh and Nate picked up my mom from the airport and drove her to our house. It was the best surprise ever! The next morning, Aaron and I drove to Vegas (Aaron only got one speeding ticket the whole trip, it was in Provo 15 minutes after we left :-) Lol, it was pretty funny!
Vegas was so much fun! Shopping, dining out, golf, sleeping in, and the big finale, Britney Spears! Her show was so much fun! I sang to every song and loved every second! Nicole Richie was pulled up on stage and with a collar around her neck and a leash, Britney made her crawl and be her "slave!" It was funny, and I totally guessed it was her before they said her name after! Am I good or what! It was so much fun to be with my love and spend some much needed alone time together and to spend a day with my mom after we got back! My kids sure loved being with Oma! Thank you for the big awesome surprise Aaron and Mom!

Comments

Popular Posts