Rockets

Aaron made rockets with Chantilly and Maddox this last week and shot them off yesterday with a little audience covering their ears (James, Maddox, Andrew, Chantilly, and Gabby)! Maddox's was red with a parachute and a lot more sturdy than Tilly's. Chantilly painted her's purple and yellow with a lot of glitter. Her rocket was pretty cheap. Aaron shot her rocket first and it went all the way to the moon! At least that's what we told her when it didn't come back down. She was crying for a good 30 minutes about it. So, we told her it went all the way to the moon! She woke up this morning asking to look at the moon! Maddox's went really high, the parachute burned up and it fell to the ground! At least it came back, but it was very stinky, as Maddox shows you in the video! 

Travis, 5 weeks old
Playing at the playground before the rocket show! I randomly found this rock in my pocket last night. I guess she slipped it in my shorts without me noticing. So stealth!
I dyed my hair so my root grow-out would look better than having super brown roots then super blonde! It is called color melting and I'm still getting used to it!

Comments

Brooke said…
You look beautiful! I love the new hair. The kids are cute as always! Tell Travis to stop growing until I get to hold him! One more week!

Popular Posts