National Guard Family Day

Morning of Family Day, so cute!
For drill this month, Aaron's unit had family day on Saturday. We had a BBQ lunch with repelling and obstacle courses in the leadership training center at Camp Williams. It was the funnest family we have ever been to!
Maddox, of course, had to pet this puppy! So soft!
An adorable smile from Travis! Captain adorable!
Aaron working the repel tower!
Such a stud!
It was hot, hot hot, but they were such good sports!
Uncle Dave Carr and cuz Jon repel!
Watching her cousins repel!
They even got me to repel! Last time I did was in ROTC 4 years ago and I flipped upside down! That was a scary experience! An old ROTC instructor worked the tower and even remembered me!
So high up! Aaron and I did it together!
Aaahhhhhhh!
Almost to the ground!
Playing in the humvee!
So tired after a loooonng day!

Comments

Rudy said…
Love the updates!! Miss and love you guys! Your kids are getting grown up fast!
Mimi Collett said…
That looks like a fun day! Bravo on getting the courage to repel again. (I can't remember how to spell that, but I think you know what I'm trying to say.)

Popular Posts