Disneyland!!!

We were able to meet my mom and my sister, Renee, at Disneyland for a last minute trip and had a blast! We did both parks for 3 days straight, about 10 hrs each day! Being 32 weeks preggo, let's just say that I was TIRED! I haven't walked that much in a long time! Thank you to Sam and Renee for getting us in and showing us a super fun time!

Day 1:
"It's a small world after all..."
Is that Chantilly and cousin Lilly or Cinderella and Aurora?
Storybook Land, my mama's favorite!
Riding the carousel many times over!
Oma and Tilly waiting for Alice in Wonderland!
Naptime! Soooooooo tired! Getting ready to eat All-U-Can-Eat BBQ at a restaurant in Frontier Land! Yum!
In front of Sleeping Beauty's castle after the parade and before fireworks!
Day 2:
Heading to California Adventure to do lots of fun things: Ariel's Under Water Adventure, the Toy Story ride, see the awesome Aladdin show and lots more!
A Bug's Life 3D show
The crew napping while waiting to get on the Toy Story Ride!
Renee watched the kids while Oma, Aaron, Sam, and I went on the flying over California ride and I came back to this yummy face! What a nice aunt!
Caterpillar ride in Bug's Life Land!
More Bug's Life!


 Day 3:
Waiting for the Finding Nemo submarine ride with our very own Aurora and Buzz Lightyear!
My favorite picture of us!
My BFF, Tarrin, who lives in San Diego, drove up to spend the day with us! I love this girl!
Having a blast with Daddy in the happiest place on Earth!
Loving being with Oma!
He sure loves his Oma!
Aurora
"Buzz Likeyear"
The funnest part of the last day at Disneyland was going on Splash Mountain with Oma and Renee! I sat in the very back thinking I wouldn't get wet! Yeah right! My whole butt and legs were soaked for the rest of the evening! At least I didn't go into labor! But it was awesome! Disneyland was awesome and we loved spending time with Sam, Renee, Lilly, and Oma!

More to come about the next 4 days of our trip!

Comments

Popular Posts