Happy Halloween!

Trick or treat!
Smell my feet!
Give me something good to eat!
If you don't, I don't care
I'll pull down your underwear!
Princess Aurora
A Dalmation
To start off our Halloween, we went to the church Halloween party and had a blast. Unfortunately, the pictures of that night are trapped on my phone. Aaron and Uncle Tom were scary zombies with bloody grey faces, Alba, Tom's girlfriend, was my usual costume of Pebbles, red hair and all, and I was Maid Marion. After wearing my costume every year since it was made when I was 16, it was about time for a change! On the 31st, we went trick or treating at good ol' Walmart (picture above) and then around Grandpa and Grandma's neighborhood that evening! We had a blast seeing all the other costumes! Maddox instantly opened up lollipops whenever he got them! They are my kids favorite! He was a very thirsty baby by the time we were done!

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts