One Month Older and Wiser Too

Maddox is 3 months on the 4th and Chantilly is 15 months on the 2nd! So big!
Chantilly is starting to pick up on things so fast! She really is so smart! We have to spell words around her like "cookie" and "outside." She walks directly to the pantry to get a cookie or she grabs her coat and gloves and heads for the door to go outside! She tells me she poops by saying "poo poo" and then I smell it! Ick! She now says: ball, Grandpa, and diaper! Our baby genius! She is also getting some molars in so we moved on to an battery-powered toothbrush for her!
Maddox gives the best smiles! He tries to talk like his sister, but has a mouse voice! He sleeps from 9pm-5am, then until about 8am! Magnificent!!! He holds his head very well now! He is so handsome like his Daddy!

Comments

Mike + Mo said…
He is a cute kid! But I'm glad you have to take care of those poopy dipers, and not me... ;)

I'm sure someday I will get over that...(wish me luck)
Brooke said…
Maddox is so cute! I swear he looks cuter in every picture I see. Is that even possible?!

I love all the updates! We miss you guys! Hopefully we will make it up to Utah in the next couple months to see you!
aniC said…
Maddox has such a cute little smile! They both are so cute!

Popular Posts