Maddox-2 months, Chantilly-14 months

Ourbabies are getting so big! It really is amazing to see how they grow and learn so fast!
Chantilly (14 months old) says quite a few words! She says: "hi", all done ("aw dun"), "oh wow", shoes ("soows"), banana ("nana"), alright ("aw right"), goodnight ("nigh nigh"), "cookie", "cheese", "bye bye", "poo poo" and more I can't think of at the moment! She understands so many words! Her favorite is "outside"! I say it and she brings me her shoes and gloves!
Maddox (2 months old) is starting to sleep better. We finally booted him out of our closet and into another room and he slept 7 1/2 hrs in a row! I'm crossing my fingers hoping he keeps this up!
My big boy weighs 9 lbs!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
I'll cross my fingers for you, too! That would be wonderful if he continued to sleep that long at night!! :)
Brooke said…
Maddox is filling out and looking cuter every time I see him! 9 pounds?! Way to go Maddox!
Jana said…
your babies are seriously getting so big! how exciting :)
Jill said…
you have such cute kids!

Popular Posts