Family Jog

Since the weather was so nice on St. Patrick's Day, we decided to go for a little 2 mile jog to get Aaron ready for his PT test next month. We grabbed the jogging stroller and ran on our way! Doing it after dinner was not so smart. I ran for the first 1/2 mile, then walked the rest. Not bad for my first real jog since giving birth. Looks like Aaron needs to find another running partner.
Chantilly looks like she is wearing a football helmet. Instead, maybe one day she'll be the cheerleader with those big smiles!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
I think that's not bad at all for your first jog. :) I think Jill has that same warm onesie thing Tilly is wearing.
Brooke said…
Oh man, jogging is the worst. I think it's commendable that you would even try! Way to go! And good luck to Aaron on his next PT test! We are getting very excited to see you guys in a few weeks!

Popular Posts