Bull Run

With the beautiful weather Saturday, we decided to head to Manassas to see the battlefield where Bull Run took place. It was my first battlefield trip. It was cool to learn more about the Civil War and see where the battles actually took place. We took a nice walk along the fields. Aaron got to carry the precious cargo strapped to his chest! She's getting too heavy for me with her 14 lb bod! It was so nice to see some more sites before we head back to Utah in a few weeks!
Stonewall Jackson
We were ready to go because of the Twilight party that waited at home! I finally read the book in time to see the movie. Sorry to say that I thought the movie was way better than the book!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
Nothing wrong with liking the movie better than the book. I liked them both, but to me they are too different to say which I prefer. :) That looks like a fun trip. I like your new banner by the way! When will you be in Utah again? You said a few weeks. How exciting!
Brooke said…
That last picture is just too cute!

Popular Posts