The Thanksgiving Holiday

Sam and Renee came out during the week of Thanksgiving on the train from California to visit with Aaron and I. We had so much fun. Here are a few things we did...
Park City: Of course we had to go to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get caramel apples and chocolate covered bananas!
Playing shuffle board while waiting for our food at a saloon in PC.

Ice skating at Gallivan Center in Salt Lake City.
Ice skating when 9 months pregnant is not as hard as it seems.
See!
Attended a Utah Jazz game! We won, I think.
Attended Thanksgiving dinner at my sister-in-law Jenn's house. Then, on Black Friday, we went to the traditional Fullmer Thanksgiving Leftover gathering with Aaron's extended family.

After the leftovers, we went up to Temple Square to see the lights! So pretty!
As Aaron would say, "All in all, it was a great week!" Thanks for visiting! Too bad they didn't stay 2 more days. Little did we know a beautiful surprise would come!

Comments

Mimi Collett said…
Looks like good times! I can't believe how high you could get your leg up! And on skates, no less. :) I think one of my favorite captions is "we won, I think." Hehe :)

Popular Posts