Our Daughter Finally Arrives

At our doctor appointment at 39 weeks, we discovered our precious baby was breech, and no longer head down (which is ideal for birth). We decided with our doctor that having a C-section to get her out of my tummy would be the safest bet. So, we were scheduled to come back the very next day to finally meet our daughter. Boy, were we scared!
About to depart to the hospital on December 2! I don't think my tummy looks 9 months pregnant, but I was!
Me, on the operating table, trying to smile. I was shaking to death!
The camera man/husband/new daddy.
Our little girl dressed in goop!
Being weighed.
The first family photo!
Chantilly Victoria Poulton
Born: December 2, 2008
4:22 pm
6 lbs 11oz, 21 in long

Comments

Chelsi said…
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful and you look great. Glad to hear you are both doing so well :)
Mimi Collett said…
These are cool pics! I hadn't seen them before. :) I feel like I was there! I'm glad all went well.

Popular Posts