My Baby Shower weekend!

My mom and 3 sisters flew out from California to come visit us and come to my baby shower. It was a blast! These are a few pictures at PF Changs! Yum!

I love this picture of momma!
On Saturday, my friends Brooke and Michelle, threw me a baby shower! Some old friends came, and it was so much fun chatting and playing games!
Aimee and Renee decorating for the baby shower!
The Hostesses: Michelle and Brooke
Fun, games and lots of presents! Thank you everyone!
Later that night, we went to Thanksgiving Point to Cornbelly's Corn Maize! Oooh, it was spoooky!
First, we went through this dinosaur haunted house! We entered the mouth and were pushed out the other end! I thought I was going to go into premature labor it was so scary!
Aimee and Renee rode the mechanical bull! They did so well!
Waiting in line for the Cornophobia maize, the haunted corn maize!
Then we were pulled in little cow carts around the dusty, bumpy fields. Our bums were too big to fit in the carts, so we were bouncing up and down, trying to balance ourselves! We were dying, it was so funny!


In Cinderella's Carriage
Aaron roping a bull!
It was such a fun weekend. Thanks mommy and sisters for coming! We love you!

Comments

Popular Posts