Halloween!!!!!!!

For Halloween this year, we decided we wanted to pass out candy to the neighborhood trick-or-treaters! Since we live in the basement, we camped out on our front lawn in camping chairs with a bowl full of candy!
This is my handsome husband! Can anyone guess what he is for Halloween? I couldn't, but I'm not from Washington DC...
A hoggette! Supposedly, the hoggettes are a Washington Redskins fan group that dress up like this at the games!I am Pebbles from the Flintstones. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time for this costume!
We had so much fun passing out candy. Aaron scared a few little girls and made even more laugh! "That girl needs to shave," said one little girl. We even had ghoulish music playing in our boombox hidden behind our chairs to set the Halloween mood!
Thanks Martha Stewart for your Spooking Scary Sounds!

Comments

Popular Posts