General Conference and Easter

I am so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, and His perfect example. I am so thankful for His atonement and that He has taken upon himself our hurts, our sadness, our trials, and pain. I am thankful He knows each one of us by name and knows how to support us through our trials because He has been there. He knows. Conference weekends/Easter are my favorite weekends of the year. We started off watching Tilly play lacrosse, then grabbed some yummy Sodalicious while listening to talks. I did a little project (paving by the mailbox). We enjoyed our walks between sessions soaking up some warmer sunny weather. I swear it is always the best weather on these weekends. We ended the weekend with Easter dinner and egg hunt at the grandparent's house. I am especially grateful for this amazing family I have been given. I love you all so much.

Comments

Popular Posts