Back in Utah

Tom and Alba spent a few days at our house during the first week we were home, They helped me a ton around the house, changing light bulbs, building me a shelf, and building a legit fire pit in our backyard. We loved spending time with them and their cute kids. We are getting back in the swing of things, me being the only parent and us taking care of a big house and yard again. I miss the 2 bedroom apartment. The 5 minute clean up and lack of toys was the best! My bed is smaller and no longer belongs to just me, Aaron and Griffin. We are loving having a yard again! We are loving the mountains and things Utah offers. We are just missing one thing, the Dad. He is the best and our home isn't the same without him. He completes us. He is missed so much by everyone and now all the kids have is a grumpy, uncomfortable, pregnant mom. I am very sorry kids. I miss the fun parent too.

Comments

Popular Posts