10 Year Sealing Anniversary

The ring on bottom may have a nice rock on it, but that band on top means something extra special to me. Rewind to 10 years in the Mount Timpanogos Temple...We were kneeling at the alter hand on hand, being sealed for time and all eternity. Our 10 month old Chantilly, wearing the blessing dress that still fit, was then brought in, her tiny, squishy hand placed on ours. We were sealed as a family for forever. To her, and to our 5 sons waiting in heaven, one of which was coming in less than two months. It was perfect and life changing. Next, Aaron turned around and got something from his brother and shocked me with this white gold band to join it's match that was already sitting on my finger. That one of a kind band was sitting in the same jewelry shop almost 3 years later. We couldn't afford to buy it then and went back every now and then to see if it was still there. I look at it and am reminded every time of the covenant we made that day, to each other and to our children. To say I am blessed is an understatement. I am thankful for God and his constant hand in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts