Girl's Trip to Cali

Chantilly and Mom got to take a girl's trip to SoCal to visit Renee and family. It was some needed time and relaxation with my girl. First stop after McDonald's was the Santa Monica Pier. Walking, picking out new sunglasses and a hat, treats, air hockey, beautiful view and sun was wonderful. We took a long stroll on the beach, probably my favorite part of the trip. It has taken years, but I officially love the beach! We Poultons are beach babes at heart! That afternoon, we met up with the Montes girls. The 3 girls headed to the gym to play and Renee and I ate! Saturday, Renee took us to a production of Mamma Mia in Hollywood! It was so much fun! We even got to sing along at the end. This was Tilly's favorite part of the trip! Dinner and hot tubbing finished off the night. It was a short 48 hour trip, but so needed to reconnect with my sister and for Tilly to hang with some girl cousins. Until next time, Cali!

Comments

Popular Posts