Travis, Our Preschool Graduate

Our big 4 year old Travis, graduated from preschool tonight. He had such a great year, first starting out shy and wanting to stay with me and not let him go, to jumping out of the car and racing to the door, and giving a sweet wave goodbye. Mrs. Julie was the greatest teacher for him, so sweet and kind and positive. She gave each child an individual reward at the graduation. His was the Raceway Award because he is quick to finish any book. She says some sweet compliments in the video where she presents it to him. I am really proud of Travis. He tries to read everything he sees, he works hard, he is getting so fast at unloading the dishwasher and becoming a great toilet scrubber. I forget that he is only 4 all the time because he is just so capable and overachieving! I love him with all of my heart! 

Comments

Popular Posts