Sleep Walking

Does anyone else's children sleep walk? I have 2 that do. They usually come downstairs, incoherent, and wander back up to their beds, or sleep walk to the bathroom laughing walking in and out until I guide them back to bed. But this has got to be the oddest episode yet. It was like 11pm at night, Aaron is at a movie, and my friend and I are hanging out on the couch and I hear lots of walking around, someone getting in and out of bed, then eventually going to the bathroom, and finally getting back in bed, then silence. I didn't check on them until 12:30am. I see of everyone is alive and breathing. I find Maddox (who went to bed in only his Star Wars underwear because he was so hot) in his 2 yr old brother's 18 month size church pants. I was dying, laughing so hard that I woke him up. I told him he was wearing Crue's pants and he was totally confused! Sleep walking is awesome sometimes!

Comments

Popular Posts