Oma Visits and Rex's Blessing

Oma came to visit for the week. We were so excited to have her here to hang out! She helped out a ton! She helped shuttle kids to their sports camps!
 She babysit so we could go on a date!
She helped me put up beadboard wallpaper to complete my kitchen.
 She came swimming with us.
She helped with Rex's blessing day and the luncheon after. He was so adorable in his little outfit and baby name shoes! I love that tradition and I will be excited to give each of my kids their blessing outfit and baby shoes they were blessed in.
 It also happened to be Father's Day, so we celebrated all the wonderful men! My dad even made the long trek to Utah for it!
Man, are we photogenic or what! Wink *
Our 5 Babes
We were so grateful to have had Oma for the week! We love her so much!

Comments

Popular Posts