Yellowstone

We had a Little family reunion at a cabin in Island Park, ID, just 20 minutes from west Yellowstone. My little family was there for 8 days and we did a lot of fun stuff! The ATV's were my kids favorite. We did a day with Aaron's sister's family and another day with my family!
Aaron spotted a bear in Yellowstone while my sick Chantilly and I stayed at the cabin and cuddled and watched movies.
Aaron took the boys around Yellowstone. I think this picture is near Old Faithful.
The next day, Aaron spotted a bald eagle!
Across the river from the bald eagle.
We were stuck on the road for a few minutes because this herd of buffalo. They walked right next to our car. They're huge!
Aaron also spotted a pair of coyotes!
My beautiful girl!
My handsome love!
Mammoth Falls in the rain!
Cousins!
My handsome boy at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone Falls!
The 2nd day of ATVs
Cousins!
We celebrated Max's 6th birthday, complete with Minion pinata!
Mesa Falls, my favorite (Because it only took 30 minutes to get there unlike driving around Yellowstone for hours and hours!) because it is beautiful too!
Bug-lovers
Cousins!

Comments

Popular Posts