Happy Easter

I took the kids to the Cedar Hills city easter egg hunt! It started right at 11:00am sharp and ended at 11:00 and 30 seconds am. Tilly scrambled to get a few eggs. Poor Maddox, every time he leaned down to grab an egg, a bigger kid would grab it or push him out of the way. So he ended up with 0 eggs. He was a good sport though. No tears. Tilly happily shared 3 of her eggs with him. It made me tear up how sweet she was. It melted my heart!
 Before the hunt. At least they divided into 3 age groups: 2 and under, 3-5 yr olds, and 6 and up.
 Maddox got to jump into a firetruck after and check it out!
 We had a nice Easter feast at Gpa and Gma Poulton's house and little easter egg hunt while Travis napped.
Happy Easter!
I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, that he came here and died for us so we can live with our Heavenly Father again!

Comments

Popular Posts