Grandma Billie's Funeral

Grandma Billie passed away in May and I was able to go to her funeral in Lyman, WY with my Dad. Billie was my Dad's stepmom. They were actually closer in age than she and my Grandpa! My Grandpa died in December, so now they are together in heaven!
They wanted all of the grandchildren to put their handprints on the coffin! Mine are yellow on the left end! They don't really look like hands, though!
A lot of my cousins came, some of whom I can't remember ever meeting because I was so little at the time! I only have like 60 cousin on this one side!
This is my dad's sister, Janet, and a few from her family and my Dad and I at a luncheon following the funeral and burial.
All of the kids!
Top Row from the left: Cindy, Sheri, Ron, Tim, Lori
Bottom Row: my cousin Brooke filling in for my Julie (they were gonna photoshop her head on), Janet, John (my Dad)

Comments

Popular Posts