Georgia with Aaron

For the 3 day weekend in February, I went to Georgia to visit my long lost husband! We hadn't seen each other since New Years, so it was about time! Aaron took me all over Augusta! It didn't take long to see mostly everything! We went to the Savannah River, the border between Georgia and South Carolina. It looked good enough for a swim! It was the most beautiful day: sunny, 70 degrees, and a light breeze, with my main squeeze by my side!
Looking toward the South Carolina side of the river
We were lucky enough to see this really young couple getting married! Both were comfy wearing slippers.
Reunited at last!
We also drove to Charleston, SC and went to the Isle of Palms! It was another gorgeous day!We loved looking for shells for the kids! Aaron found two whole sand dollars, alive!
We went to a set of ponds on the SC side of the river and went for a walk! There was a sign that said alligators may live in the area! We thought, yeah right! I doubt it!
Then, Aaron spotted one, and then another! There were two gators just sitting in the weeds! Who would have thought?

We also got the chance to go see our friend, Anitra, in SC and be at the blessing of her new baby! It was really special! I had the best trip, but I can tell you that we won't be moving to Georgia or South Carolina any time soon, unless it's on the Savannah River in one of those amazing mansions on the SC side!

Comments

Popular Posts