Washington State

A few days after my birthday, my mom, my kids and I headed to Washington to see my extended family! It was awesome seeing everybody! The first day, we walked around Seattle and went to Pike's Place Market. We also drove around the University of Washington and saw my mom's old sorority.
Snoqualmie Falls, behind my aunt's and grandparent's houses.
The kids woke up extremely early everyday. Tilly passed out sitting up on the couch at 10:30 in the morning.
For the weekend, we went to Aunt Kim's amazing cabin surrounded in snow. We are pictured with my cousin Emily.
I pulled Maddox around on the sled and had Tilly try it out! She loved it, as you can tell!
My snow man chilling on the step.
We went snowmobiling, my first time ever! I was terrified, but it was so awesome!
Emily, Aunt Janet, me
Maddox sleeping on the airplane seat on the way home!

Comments

Popular Posts