Halloween

Since Halloween falls on Sunday this year, our festivities were Friday and Saturday! Friday night, Tilly, dressed as a clown, and I went to the ward Halloween party! It was packed! They had tons of games and activities! Tilly went fishing and caught some stickers! Stickers are her favorite thing these days! They had probably 15 dozen cupcakes to win in the cake walk!
Our class clown, playing her new present: a $2 piano from DI! I didn't even have to replace the batteries! What a steal! One kid's junk is another kid's early birthday present!
On Saturday, the 3 of us met up with "Ashy" and Nate at West Jordan's Gardner Village. It was all decked out in Halloween decorations. They had fake scary, huge witches everywhere!
Our Sleeping Beauty, aka "Awowa!" (Aurora)
The best part was the pony ride! I let her ride twice! She is in love with ponies!
She is getting gutsy! "Look! No hands, Mommy!"
Buddy boy was such a sport! Our little Prince Phillip in his red cloak! Ok, I didn't dress him up just because I didn't! I'm sorry, Maddox! I suck!
Aurora and Phillip
The nice thing about Utah is that we trick-or-treat here on Saturday! Too bad there was a massive rain storm that evening! Tilly and I tried to go around 5:30! We made it to 3 houses and were done! It was pouring and freezing! We had fun passing out candy with Grandma, the Geisha!
The rain finally stopped around 7, so we went out again! She got a little bit of candy and yes, I am eating it right now as I am writing this! Thanks, Chilly!

Comments

Popular Posts