Happy 21 Months, Chantilly!

Dear Chantilly,

Today you are 21 months old! You are the world's best 21 month old, and probably the smartest too! We have to spell words around you, words like cookie, outside, and pool! You talk in sentences, saying things like "I want stickers!" and "I farted!"
-Things you love: your sticker book, the color yellow, your baby, pushing your baby in her stroller, books especially "Russell the Sheep," your purple chair, the pink glasses, swimming, and your buddy, Maddox! I almost forgot chocolate!
-Things you do not love: bees, flies because you think they are bees, your hair in your face, most foods we eat for dinner, and nursery!
You are so much fun! You bring so much happiness into our lives and so much laughter into our home!We love you, Tilly!

Love, Mommy and Daddy

Comments

AJP said…
I miss Tilly and Maddox!! And you two too!
Brooke said…
I can't believe how blonde she is! She is so cute!

Ryan thinks that flies are bees too. :)

Popular Posts