Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet


For Chantilly's first Halloween, she was a beautiful white and purple unicorn! She looked so cute! To start off our Halloween, Aaron and I carved some pumpkins. I did a bat and he did Ichabod's face! They looked pretty professional! This afternoon, we went to a free carnival at a nearby greenhouse. Chantilly had fun just looking at the other kids in costume. It will be even funner next year when she can actually run around.

Our little marshmallow strapped in! She looks so comfy! Do you notice her top teeth? They just came in!
A view from behind!
After the carnival, Daddy headed to work. We met up with him during his dinner break and did our end-of-the-month grocery pickup. Then, Tilly and I headed home to pass out some candy on the front porch to the trick-or-treaters!
We hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

Comments

Brooke said…
What a sweet little unicorn! That last picture is my favorite. We sure miss you guys! We will have to make a trip up to Utah soon!

Love those front teeth! So cute!
aniC said…
that costume is hillarious! i can't believe she was ok with that big head on hers.
so cute!! i love it!
Mimi Collett said…
awww a unicorn! How beautiful and unique. She's the only unicorn I saw this year. :) And I definitely saw those teeth! Yay!!
Morgan said…
I love her costume! She looks so cute! I love all of your pictures! I can't believe she is almost 1!!! Eva just turned 1 and I can't believe it. Congratulations on the sealing! That is wonderful! Hope you guys are doing well!

Popular Posts